Recommended Age: 6 years +
Objective: To arrange any 4 of your coloured aliens in such a way that they form a horizontal , vertical, or diagonal line for winning the game.
How to begin: Each player arranges his alien army in 3 stacks (Having 4 aliens each)
How to play:
- In Players turn, he/she must place his alien on the board or move an alien from the board to another position.
- Players when taking aliens from outside must always do so from the top of any one of the stacks
- You can place an alien on an empty spot or on top of another smaller alien.
- An alien placed on the board from the outside must be placed on an empty spot unless the opponent already has 3 aliens in a line. In that case, the player is allowed to place an alien from the outside on a smaller alien.
- You can put your alien on either your smaller alien or the opponents smaller alien.
- Once a player touches an alien he/she must play it.
- Knowledge: Enhance creative thinking and logic
- Dexterity: Helps build aptitude and social skills.
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- Reasoning: Improves co-ordination and increases concentration.
- 1 game board.
- 12 Green Aliens.
- 12 Red Aliens.
- Instructions available in different languages.