Recommended Age: 3 years +
How to Play:
- Shuffle & distribute all the cards evenly among all the players.
- One of the players should place the last card in the centre.
- If your card matches one of the animals on the card in the centre, put the card in the centre, with the animal next to the one matching it.
- Each player, on their turn, will check whether an animal on their card matches one of the cards just placed in the centre and repeat the same.
- Keep playing until all cards are in the centre
- The person to first finish all his cards is the winner.
- Knowledge: Teaches about various animals.
- Dexterity: Enhances observation and motor skills.
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- 28 game Cards
- 1 Red Bus Activity Book