Bee gone spiderzz
This product is sold out
Recommended Age: 3 years +
How to Play:
- Shuffle and spread out all cards with the numbers facing upwards.
- Take turns to roll the dice.
- Each player on their turn must pick up the card with the number matching the number of dots shown on the dice.
- Keep the cards with Bees on them.
- If you get a spider card keep all your cards bak in the center with umber facing upwards.
- If you get a card with a piece of the Beekeeper picture , place it face up in the centre.
- Once the Beekper picture is complete line up your cards up with the Bees facing upwards.
- Count the number of bees you collected, person with the most number of bees wins.
- Knowledge: Enhances number recognition skills
- Dexterity: Enhances matching and motor skills
- Math Skill: Teaches counting and number correlation
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you
- 30 Game Cards
- 6 Beekeeper puzzle Cards
- 1 Dice
- 1 Red Bus Storybook