Dog & The Bone
Recommended Age: 6 years +
How to play:
- Place the dog in the centre of the base line on your side & place your bone on the opposite side of the board, beyond the field.
- When its your turn, you can move your dog forward, backward, left or right; only one square at a time or can either put up a fence.
- Fence can block only two squares completely & Your opponent cannot be blocked completely; one route must be available.
- When two dogs come face to face, one dog can jump over the other in its turn. If there is a fence behind, the dog can jump to the left or right of the opponent's dog.
- The dog that reaches first on any square on the side of his bone, is the winner.
- Knowledge: Sharpen memory of a child and make them think wisely.
- Dexterity: Helps build aptitude and social skills.
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- Reasoning: Improves co-ordination and increases concentration.
- 1 game board.
- 4 Dogs & bones respectively.
- 16 fences.
- Instructions available in different languages.