Recommended Age: 5 years +
How to Draw:
- On a plain paper place the stencil of your choice. Hold it in place with clips provides.
- Draw the outline of the stencil and the inner grooves with the pencil.
- Using the sponge brushes colour the big spaces with jelly paints. Use a different brush for the different colours.
- Use the thin brush to colour the smaller areas of the picture. Let it dry completely.
- After the colours have dried, place the stencil once more exactly on the picture. Draw the outline and the inner grooves with the black felt pen provided.
- Use the fluorescent pen to mark the eyes. Complete the background as per your choice. Your beautiful painting is ready for display.
- 8 Stencils
- 6 Jelly Paints
- 6 Sponge Brushes
- 1 Paint Brush
- 1 Pencil
- 4 Clips
- 1 Board for drawing
- 25 Sheets of drawing paper
- 2 Black felt pen
- 1 Fluorescent pen