Mechanix Maze Challenge!
Recommended Age: 3 years +
How to play:
- Insert AA size batteries & turn the switch on.
- Put the ring of the wand around the metal wire via open area of the ring.
- Keep your hand steady & carefully move the ring through the metal wire.
- If the ring touches the metal wire, the bell starts ringing & you lose the game.
- While creating different levels of difficulty, bend the metal wire.
- Ensure that the switch is off & batteries are removed when you bend those metal wires.
- Knowledge: Understands the principles & functionality of physics and mechanics.
- Dexterity: Helps stability & concentration level.
- Reasoning: Practical experiments & develops hand skills.
- Bell & Motor module, Box base with holes, Battery compartment, Switches, Spring connectors, Wand, Metal wire, Spring pole, C-shape plastic lock, Reusable box, Connecting bridges.