This product is sold out
Recommended Age: 3 years +
How to Play:
- Shuffle and spread out all cards with the Red Bus facing upwards.
- Each player gets a animals category cards with the names that should be placed in front of them.
- Each player on their turn, must pick up a card. If the animal matches one of the names on your category card, put the card in that space.
- If the animal on the card matches one of the names on your Category Card, put the card in that space. If not, keep it back and pass the turn to the next year.
- If the Animal matches one of the names on your Category Card, put the card in that space.
- Keep playing until all the spaces on your Category Card are filled.
- The person to first fill their place card wins!
- Knowledge: Teaches about animals, birds and insects.
- Dexterity: Enhances observation and motor skills
- Reasoning: Teaches picture and word association.
- Sociability: Help your child to learn about playing happily with other children by encouraging him to take turns when he plays with you.
- 30 Game Cards
- 5 Category Cards
- 1 Red Bus Activity book