Sand Craft (Fruits and Flowers)
Textured colouring with sand - Textures and colours provide a unique experience to young children. With Sand Craft, children create imaginative and colourful pictures with sands of different colours. The process trains the child in working with details and handling smooth textured sand.
Recommended Age: 4 years +
How to Use:
- Spread the sheet on the floor or on the table. Select the picture you want to create first.
- With the help of the scrapper carefully peel off the No.1 stickers from the cut out sheet you have selected. Do not peel the corner of any other numbers.
- Spread the coloured sand from the bottle numbered 1 on the gummed space of 1 with the help of the spoon provided.
- Turn over the cut sheet to allow all the excess sand to drop on the spread sheet. Tap to ensure all the sand drops off completely.
- From the spread sheet pour the excess sand into the respective bottle with the help of the funnel.
- Now peel off the sticker number 2 and pour the sand from bottle number 2. Then do the same for number 3 and number 4 and so on till your picture is fully completed.
- Beautiful textured sand craft is ready. Display it with back stand provided and experience the excitement of creation.
- Creativity: Develops creative skills
- Artistic: Encourages artistic abilities
- Dexterity: Enhances hand-eye co-ordination
- 1 White spread Sheet
- 6 Pre-cut Sheets
- 6 Sand bottles
- 1 Funnel
- 1 Spoon-cum-Scrapper